Learn How To Manage Paper
Paper Organization Made Easy – An Online Organizing Workshop
Clear Paper Clutter | Be Organized | Find What You Need Fast | End Stress
Learn paper organization from a professional organizer. Get all your paperwork organized and under control! Enroll now and learn how easy it is to get rid of paper clutter for good. Be organized, be stress free!
Paper Organization Made Easy is for you if you would like to:
- Eliminate paper clutter for good.
- Know what paper to keep, what to toss.
- Create a mail handling center so you never misplace anything.
- Stay on top of action items.
- Find exactly what you need, when you need it.
- Build a filing system that really works.
- Organize bills so you never risk paying a late fee again.
- Stop junk mail.
Do you have so much paper that you feel like you’re drowning in it?
Between advertising, coupons, catalogs, billing statements, donation solicitations, magazines, newspapers, school correspondence and kids art, your home can look and feel like it is flooded by paper. It’s a wonder you can catch your breath at all with all the waves of paper that just keep coming.
Paper organization is a universal issue. Paper clutter creates stress, eats away at your precious free time and can cost you money. If you feel like you have more than your fair share of piles of paper and stacks of mail, you can console yourself with that fact that you have lots of company. As a professional organizer, I can attest to the fact that nearly all of my clients ask for guidance on how to deal with paper, incoming mail and filing. That’s why I created The Paper Organization Workshop.
In this workshop you will learn how to organize all the paper that makes its way into your life. You will learn:
- How to decide what papers to keep, what to toss and what to shred.
- Why embracing your natural tendencies can save you time and help you stay organized.
- How to organize paper so you can easily access what you need, when you need it.
- Why no one system will work for everyone, it’s different strokes for different folks.
- How to involve your family in managing paper (preschool to high school, kids can help).
- Why words really matter when it comes to setting up a filing system.
- How to manage your mail so nothing ever gets lost, misplaced or forgotten.
- Why not everything (and maybe even nothing, depending on your situation) has to be filed.
The end result will be that you will know exactly what to do with each piece of paper that comes into your home.
Not only that, you will be guided in setting up a paper organization system that works for you. This isn’t just a how-to workshop, it has a built in ‘act on it now’ component. Information without action is just more clutter and our goal is to lose the clutter. This workshop combines information with practical application. If you are ready to act, you will see real results.
Miscellaneous piles will be a thing of the past!
No more wondering what happened to the electric bill. No more mad searches for school permission slips. No more missed invitations. No more expired coupons because you ‘lost’ them. No more late fees because you misplaced your statement, again.
It’s time to regain control. The truth is your paper clutter is just a bunch of delayed decisions. If you don’t know what to do with your papers, let alone how to store them, it’s only natural that you will put off making a decision. The Paper Organization Workshop will take you through the entire process of a proper paperwork organization, step by step. You will learn how to manage, organize and house all of the paper that makes it way into your home.
**Here are the details.**
This is a 6 lesson online workshop, delivered right to your inbox via email.
- Each weekly lesson is a combination of text, audio and video.
- All the text sections are also recorded as audio, so you can listen while you drive, walk, or do household chores – it’s a great way to allow the content to really sink in.
- You download the audio portions or listen online – you don’t need any special technical skill to participate : )
- The videos will be available on demand so you can watch whenever you feel like it.
- No matter what your learning style, you’re sure to feel completely comfortable.
- No matter what your schedule you can fully participate – you decide when you learn because all materials are available 24/7.
- Plus you get one-on-one access to me to address your unique issues – full support through our class message board. The message board is a super tool – it’s a great way to learn, share and stay accountable. Of course, you can also email me.
Next class begins Wednesday, January 8th, continuing for six consecutive weeks, ending February 12th. (Just imagine, well before tax day rolls around you could have a totally clean slate – paper worries a thing of the past! Be warned – you might even find yourself looking forward the mail, but I bet that’s not going to be a problem, right?)
Remember – you will have 24/7 access to all lessons. This means you can go at that pace that is right for you. Everything is accessible right from your inbox. The text portions of the lessons will arrive as PDF’s, viewable and printable on all systems. The audio is delivered as an MP3 that you can download and save, so you can listen at your leisure. You will also be provided a link so you can listen online if that is more convenient. The video will be delivered as a link so you can view as often as you wish, whenever it’s convenient for you. You can download and save everything – it’s all yours to keep for as long as you want.
The information provided in the workshop is guaranteed to work. If you are ready to take charge and gain control over your paper this workshop will walk you through the entire process needed to make that happen, step by step. Plus, I am always available for questions and support, so success is the only possible option. Imagine no more paper clutter, no more paper related stress. Imagine always being able to find what you need when you need it - how great would that be?! Paper Organization Made Easy will make it a reality. Guaranteed. There is a no risk in signing up, so you have nothing to lose (except stress) and everything to gain.
If you were to hire a professional organizer to come to your home to help organize your paper and create a system, the cost would easily be over $800, maybe way over, and definitely way over if you needed more than one day’s help! This how-to workshop is just $39. How’s that for a bargain?!
This is an investment that will literally pay you back every day.
- No more late fees – I bet you won’t have a problem deciding what to do with the extra cash.
- No more missing out on deals because misplaced coupons expired.
- No more lost gift cards – you can’t use them if you can’t find them!
- No more lost receipts ( having to keep something you don’t want because you can’t return it sucks, so does missing out on a reimbursement because you can’t document the expense, not to mention missing out on a tax deduction because you lack support).
There are so many ways you will save money when you organize the paper in your life!
Plus, participants will receive full email support during the class and for the thirty days following the last lesson - this value added feature is available because I really want everyone to be successful. I know support is important, so I know I need to be here to help you when you need it.
- If you have a question, I will get you an answer.
- If you need a resource, I will help you find it.
- If you need advice about your unique situation, I will provide it.
Sign up now – It’s an investment that will pay dividends for years to come!
If you save just one late fee, you have paid for the tuition.
Why I am offering such a great deal?
Well, it’s not because I’m crazy. It’s that I kept hearing my clients talk about how challenging the economy is, and how they wish they could afford more of my hands on time. So, I asked myself how could I deliver great service at a truly affordable price. Online workshops were the answer! It’s a win-win situation - I can share my knowledge in a way that works with the new economic reality, and my clients can reap the benefits while staying well within their budgets.
If you are motivated to create some change, this will be as effective as having me physically by your side.
Remember – I offer a risk free guarantee. If you sign up and find that the class is not what you were expecting, just let me know before the third lesson is released and I will refund your cost, no questions, no quibbles. In any event, the information from Lessons One & Two is yours to keep and use.
(If you have questions about enrolling, feel free to be in touch. Send an email to me, or give me a call at 802-881-2456. )