As a Professional Organizer, I am asked all sorts of questions about organizing for a move. Frequently I am asked about how to make downsizing your home easier. Here’s a quick primer on what to do to and how to do it.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- Clear Closet Clutter Quickly With A Single Question
- Why More Stuff Will Never Make Us Happy
- Why You Suddenly Need What You Just Threw Out
- Motivation To Help You Start Simplifying Your Life
- How To Let Go Of Clutter Without Regret
- How To Make Sure You Stay Organized
- Quick Tip: How To Overcome Fear Fast!
- How To Overcome The Lack Of Time Excuse
- Quick Tip: How To Stop Wasting Time
- How To Know If You’re Focusing On The Right Stuff
My Favorite Topics!
budget Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists well-being