As a Professional Organizer, I am asked all sorts of questions about organizing for a move. Frequently I am asked about how to make downsizing your home easier. Here’s a quick primer on what to do to and how to do it.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- 5 Tips for Managing Holiday Stress
- Simplify The Holidays and Enjoy Them More!
- Clear Clutter To Make More Time
- How To Overcome Guilt and Get Rid Of Clutter
- How To Simplify Your Life In 4 Steps
- The First Step In Getting Organized
- How To Know What Clutter To Get Rid Of
- How To Feel Productive When Your To-Do List Never Ends
- How To Make Your Morning Better With Routines
- How To Get Organized: 8 Ideas To Act On Now
My Favorite Topics!
budget budget living Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management well-being