As a Professional Organizer, I am asked all sorts of questions about organizing for a move. Frequently I am asked about how to make downsizing your home easier. Here’s a quick primer on what to do to and how to do it.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- Quick Tip: How To Stop Wasting Time
- How To Know If You’re Focusing On The Right Stuff
- A Simple Strategy To Help You Reach Your Goals
- The Secret To Reaching Your Goals? It’s Starting!
- How To Overcome Indecision and Make Clutter Clearing Easier!
- The Question You Need To Ask Before You Organize
- A Simple Tip To Manage Your To Do List
- How To Overcome Worry and Feel Better
- Decluttering and Decision Making: How To Make It Easier
- Goal Setting Tips: How To Make Resolutions That Stick
My Favorite Topics!
budget Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists well-being