As a Professional Organizer, I am asked all sorts of questions about organizing for a move. Frequently I am asked about how to make downsizing your home easier. Here’s a quick primer on what to do to and how to do it.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- How To Overcome Obstacles
- Online Workshops to Help You Clear Clutter and Get Organized
- How To Achieve Your Goals – Worksheet and Tips
- What You Need To Do Before You Declutter Your Life
- Why Being Consistent Is So Important
- The Bonus Benefit Of Clutter Clearing
- How To Find Happiness In An Always More To Do World
- A Quick and Simple Way To Solve Problems
- How Our Need For Validation Impacts Decluttering
- Clear Closet Clutter Quickly With A Single Question
My Favorite Topics!
Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists vision creation well-being