Even with the search function as robust as it is, an organized computer is still a true asset. Being able to find what we need it quickly and easily is a big deal. It saves time and frustration. Plus, it makes us feel in control. Here are six tips to help you organize your virtual files.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- School Fundraising Made Easy
- The Clutter Challenge – One Year To A Clutter Free Life
- Simplify The Holidays and Enjoy Them More!
- How To Make Every Day An Adventure
- What To Do When Guilt Stops You From Letting Go Of Clutter
- How To Overcome Obstacles
- Online Workshops to Help You Clear Clutter and Get Organized
- How To Achieve Your Goals – Worksheet and Tips
- What You Need To Do Before You Declutter Your Life
- Why Being Consistent Is So Important