Even with the search function as robust as it is, an organized computer is still a true asset. Being able to find what we need it quickly and easily is a big deal. It saves time and frustration. Plus, it makes us feel in control. Here are six tips to help you organize your virtual files.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- How Perfectionist Tendencies Sabotage Happiness
- Podcast Episode: Decluttering and Setting Limits
- Podcast Episode: How To Enjoy The Decluttering Process
- Baby Step Your Way To Success!
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy
- The Clutter Challenge – One Year To A Clutter Free Life
- Simplify The Holidays and Enjoy Them More!
- How To Make Every Day An Adventure
- What To Do When Guilt Stops You From Letting Go Of Clutter