A few months ago I was working with a client. We were deep into organizing her office and our focus had turned to her bookshelves. They were overflowing – she had dozens and dozens of books. And she was happily letting most go – she had gotten what she needed from them and it was time to pass them on for someone else to enjoy. But she held back one, saying she absolutely had to keep it….and it reminded me of something I had to share…how to to choose great storage locations!
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy
- The Clutter Challenge – One Year To A Clutter Free Life
- Simplify The Holidays and Enjoy Them More!
- How To Make Every Day An Adventure
- What To Do When Guilt Stops You From Letting Go Of Clutter
- How To Overcome Obstacles
- Online Workshops to Help You Clear Clutter and Get Organized
- How To Achieve Your Goals – Worksheet and Tips
- What You Need To Do Before You Declutter Your Life