The holidays, especially Christmas, can bring on stress. So here are five super simple things you can do to reduce stress and be more relaxed this season. Nothing fancy, just good common sense reminders, because it’s so easy to forget to practice these ideas these when the normal hustle and bustle turns to frenzy.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- How to Finish the Year Strong (and why it matters so much)
- The Silver Lining In This Covid Holiday Season
- Declutter and Organize Your Life Free E-Course
- A Habit Tracker Makes Habit Creation Easier
- How Perfectionist Tendencies Sabotage Happiness
- Podcast Episode: Decluttering and Setting Limits
- Podcast Episode: How To Enjoy The Decluttering Process
- Baby Step Your Way To Success!
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy