The holidays, especially Christmas, can bring on stress. So here are five super simple things you can do to reduce stress and be more relaxed this season. Nothing fancy, just good common sense reminders, because it’s so easy to forget to practice these ideas these when the normal hustle and bustle turns to frenzy.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- How to Finish the Year Strong (and why it matters so much)
- The Silver Lining In This Covid Holiday Season
- Declutter and Organize Your Life Free E-Course
- A Habit Tracker Makes Habit Creation Easier
- How Perfectionist Tendencies Sabotage Happiness
- Podcast Episode: Decluttering and Setting Limits
- Podcast Episode: How To Enjoy The Decluttering Process
- Baby Step Your Way To Success!
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy
My Favorite Topics!
Christmas closets clutter clearing creat a life you love family fashion files finding focus get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays house how-to's joy mail manage paper mental clutter mindset organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning priorities problem solving projects resolutions saving time self care simplifying life stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists vision creation well-being