The holidays, especially Christmas, can bring on stress. So here are five super simple things you can do to reduce stress and be more relaxed this season. Nothing fancy, just good common sense reminders, because it’s so easy to forget to practice these ideas these when the normal hustle and bustle turns to frenzy.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- The Silver Lining In This Covid Holiday Season
- Declutter and Organize Your Life Free E-Course
- A Habit Tracker Makes Habit Creation Easier
- How Perfectionist Tendencies Sabotage Happiness
- Podcast Episode: Decluttering and Setting Limits
- Podcast Episode: How To Enjoy The Decluttering Process
- Baby Step Your Way To Success!
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy
- The Clutter Challenge – One Year To A Clutter Free Life
My Favorite Topics!
Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists vision creation well-being