The holidays are upon us – Christmas, Hanukkah, New Year’s Eve – they are just about here. But it’s not too late to take action and make this year the best holiday season yet. Here are four things you can do right now to reduce stress and create family harmony.
The Stuff I Share (And I Hope You Enjoy!)
- Declutter and Organize Your Life Free E-Course
- A Habit Tracker Makes Habit Creation Easier
- How Perfectionist Tendencies Sabotage Happiness
- Podcast Episode: Decluttering and Setting Limits
- Podcast Episode: How To Enjoy The Decluttering Process
- Baby Step Your Way To Success!
- Declutter Your Life With Our Online Workshop
- School Fundraising Made Easy
- The Clutter Challenge – One Year To A Clutter Free Life
- Simplify The Holidays and Enjoy Them More!
My Favorite Topics!
Christmas clutter clearing computer creat a life you love entryway family files get things done goals goal setting habit creation habits happiness health holidays how-to's joy kitchen mail manage paper mental clutter mindset money organize paper organizing paper clutter paperwork people pleasing perspective planning projects resolutions saving money saving time self care simplifying life storage stress stress management stress reduction stuff time management to-do lists vision creation well-being